Nocte Zolpidem Tartrate (Ambien) 10mg 30
||In stock 14 item(s)
|Will reach you on:
||2021 May, 10
10 - 21 days | Free Shipping
Zolpidem 10mg Nocte (Ambien) 30 Tablets (2 * 5 * 3Stripes) x 1 Boxes
used to treat insomnia (difficulty sleeping).Zolpidem decreases the
time taken to fall asleep and increases the length of time spent
This belongs to the group of medicines known as hypnotics.Zolpidem is available in tablet form as a 5mg and a 10mg tablet.
It is also sometimes known as: Stilnoct. You may notice the use of either of these names on the packaging of your medicine.
Before taking zolpidem
Before taking zolpidem make sure your doctor or pharmacist knows:
How to take zolpidem
- if you are pregnant, trying for a baby or breast-feeding
- if you suffer from sleep apnoea(temporary stopping of breathing during sleep)
- if you suffer from respiratory(breathing) problems
- if you suffer from myasthenia gravis(a muscle weakening disease)
- if you suffer from liver problems
- if you have any mental health issues
- if you have ever been addicted to drugs or alcohol
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this medicine
if you are taking any other medicines, including those available to buy
without a prescription, herbal or complementary medicines
Getting the most from your treatment
- Always read the manufacturer’s information leaflet, if possible, before beginning treatment.
- Take zolpidem exactly as directed by your doctor.
- Zolpidem is usually taken just before bedtime.
- Swallow tablet(s) with a glass of water.
Never take more than the prescribed dose. If you suspect that you or
someone else has taken an overdose of zolpidem contact your doctor or go
to the accident and emergency department of your local hospital
at once. Always take the container with you, if possible, even if it is
- This medicine is for you. Never give it to others even if their condition appears to be the same as yours.
Can zolpidem cause problems?
Before taking any ‘over-the-counter’ medicines, check with your
pharmacist which medicines are safe to take alongside zolpidem.
- When zolpidem is taken with other medicines that act on the brain it may make you more drowsy then normal.
Zolpidem can cause drowsiness and light-headedness which can continue
into the next day. Make sure your reactions are normal before driving,
operating machinery, or doing any other jobs which could be
dangerous if you were not fully alert.
- Alcohol will increase any feelings of drowsiness. You should avoid alcohol while taking zolpidem.
- Do not stop taking zolpidem suddenly.
Zolpidem is only recommended for short term use. The body gets used to
the medicine within 3 to 14 days and after this time it is unlikely to
have any effect. Do not use zolpidem for longer than your Doctor
with their useful effects all medicines can cause unwanted side
effects, which usually improve as your body adjusts to the new medicine.
Speak with your doctor or pharmacist if any of the following side
effects continue or become troublesome:
you experience any other worrying symptoms, which you think may be due
to this medicine, discuss them with your pharmacist or doctor.
- Dizziness, headache, daytime drowsiness, weakness and confusion (usually at start of treatment).
diarrhoea, restless sleep, problems with eyesight, shakiness and
unsteadiness, difficulty remembering things, addiction to zolpidem
- Occasionally reduced sex drive, and feeling or being sick.
- So-called "paradoxical" effects may occur which means that you may feel chattier and more excited or angry.
How to store zolpidem
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct heat and light.
Never keep out of date or unwanted medicines. Discard them safely, out
of the reach of children, or take them to your local pharmacist who will
dispose of them for you.
not start using a new medication without telling your doctor. It will
affect you & your loved ones. Safety First. Please keep it in mind
Only Medicine : These medicines are only available with a valid
prescription from a licensed medical practitioner. Please be kind to
send us the prescription by email, fax or standard mail with your order.
All orders without an accompanying prescription will be rejected (see
exceptions below). These measures are enforced as both a legal
requirement as well as to ensure your safety.
However if you are
unable to send us your prescription because of any reason, please let us
know and we will accommodate your request.
- You have lost or misplaced your prescription
- You have to present it to the local pharmacy to buy other drugs not available with us
- You have received an online (eScrip) prescription.