|Availability:||In stock 10 item(s)|
|Will reach you on:||2021 Aug, 21|
Cataflam 50mg Diclofenac.KAL. 100 Tablets (10 x 1) x 10 by Novartis
is used to treat mild to moderate pain and to treat the signs and symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis. Cataflam is also used to treat cramping pain in the lower abdomen associated with menstruation.
Short-term treatment of all grades of pain and inflamation in the following acute conditions:
• Post-traumatic pain, inflammation and swelling, e.g. due to sprains.
• acute musculo-skeletal disorders such as periarthritis (for example frozen shoulder), tendonitis, tenosynovitis, bursitis
• Post-operative pain, inflammation and swelling, e.g. following dental or orthopaedic surgery.
• Painful and/or inflammatory conditions in gynaecology, e.g. primary dysmenorrhoea or adnexitis and associated menorrhagia.
• Migraine attacks.
• Acute gout
• Painful syndromes of the vertebral column.
• Non-articular rheumatism.
• As an adjuvant in severe painful inflammatory infections of the ear, nose or throat, e.g. pharyngotonsillitis, otitis. In keeping with general therapeutic principles, the underlying disease should be treated with basic therapy, as appropriate. Fever alone is not an indication.
Cataflam dosing information
Do not start using a new medication without telling your doctor. It will affect you & your loved ones. Safety First. Please keep it in mind
Prescription Only Medicine : These medicines are only available with a valid prescription from a licensed medical practitioner. Please be kind to send us the prescription by email, fax or standard mail with your order. All orders without an accompanying prescription will be rejected (see exceptions below). These measures are enforced as both a legal requirement as well as to ensure your safety.
However if you are unable to send us your prescription because of any reason, please let us know and we will accommodate your request.